brotherZhu 发表于 2017-8-15 13:40:15 | 只看该作者
年龄也就是个数字,确不只是数字
245#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-8-26 16:02:06 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2017-8-26 16:03 编辑

在我30岁生日的前夕,我的个人财富也达到了我出生以来的顶峰。

并没有多少满足的骄傲,始终激励着我奋发向上努力着的,除了那个倾国倾城的身影,还有2015年第一次也是唯一一次破产的挫败、绝望与屈辱。

如我反复所提到的,在血气方刚的27岁,借着扑克东风交了首付,账户上只剩下了一万刀左右的生活费以及2800刀扑克之星的资金用来撑过研究生最后一学期的课程。

那时候的我是稳定盈利多年的短筹码策略专家,在20bb poker之内几乎没遇到过太难对付的对手,也几乎没有什么下风期。借着3X hyper-turbo卫星赛的独家策略所带给我的每星期稳定的2-3张Sunday Million门票的T$,我的收入不比任何一个辛苦工打工的留学生差。

直到500万VPP超新星玩家Maximus1978把我的PS账户彻底摧毁以前。

我以为爆掉了我的账户,我就可以放下扑克,把心思都放在学业上了。

我错了,而且错的离谱。

Like the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you make you stronger.

But it take several years before I fully recover.

And that feeling, you NEVER want to taste again.
246#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-9-19 06:36:09 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2017-9-19 07:04 编辑

有必要记录一下 时隔七年终于又梦到初恋情人Sherry

具体情景不记得了 好像是班上在放电影

我躺在那里睡觉 用帽子盖着头 忽然有人叫我起来

我大概知道是睡 还是睁开眼

好几个她宿舍舍友的笑脸
说 你看看谁来了

一回身 看到她含情脉脉脉的仪态

那种大家都心知肚明 但还不太好意思说的爱恋

直到现在都觉得很美

247#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-9-27 15:34:47 来自手机 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2017-9-27 15:55 编辑

feel sick and disgusted for recent days, really dirty suckout happened and probably also biggested ever.
Someone who dropped around 37k pot get involved and we are all pretty deepstacked. +1 limped, hero opened up with KK for 5bb, -37k raise to 17bb, +1 fold, hero tank and 4-bet to 40bb, -37k tank and jammed for 240bb eff, hero snapped called, KK vs QQ

flopped Q to kill this 49k pot

The system been pretty tough and cruel to me for recent days, barely did I win any single coinflip recently. Even though been thinking about take a break for quite time, this might be the very correct time to initialize

Not too bad overall, recent grind still got some solid score and helped me to bring the animation dream to the real, which I really appreciated. But in recent days I just figured out its tougher to cope with the rediculaous RNG card distribution, looks like it just deliberately encourage those crazy maniac to suckout and drive all standard players out of the line. Obv the game runner wouldn't give it a sxxx as long as it create more rake, swing and insurance expense.

I planned one day before but executed one day later which cost me pretty much more. Maybe I can take advantage of the time to do some more meaningful things?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
248#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-9-29 00:24:03 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2017-9-29 11:09 编辑

都是没什么营养的自说自话,不必细看

Until now, i still unconsciously recalled those days i haunting on Ashfield and Canterbury at the middle of 2015. I was stuck there, and it seems never comes to an end. I lay down at the backyard of my rented Ashfield flat. I stand agianst the mirror on my rented Rockdale flat, still trying to record every part of my torturing memory in my cell phone, just in case i couldnt forget those painful days. I read the article of the Shanghai oversea student stabbed his single mother, just because his mum didnt transfer money on time. That news made me feel more depressive, its been three years since i come this far away, and i miss them very much. Never in my life that I recall how great and generous they are.

At that moment, i start to think about coming back but i still not quite sure. There are still lots of progress which need myself to finish as the property owner, and if i wish to pause my degree and apply for gap year i also need to do it by my own.

Those days, coincidentally, were also the coldest days in Sydney. When I fled to Rockdale, another mistake i made is that I thrown most of my clothes and thinking thats quite unnecessary since I only stay simple for 3 months of the last semester, so i can concentrate on study, which is absolutely stupid idea.

The place that you can take a good rest is absolutely the most worthy part that you shall spend money for.
And i didnt even do that. fxxx man, what is it in my mind that made me didnt withdraw those $3000 on Stars and keep playing at CAP600-1000, while sleeping in my friends living room for $140/week just for saving money?

Anyway after that miserable fail, i decided to follow a robotic routine for my last semester of master degree. Every single day the schedule is EXACTLY the same, but eventually it unable to maintain any longer. Cooking by myself takes much of the valuable time and i m also sucked at it. But for the surrounding area, i just get so fed up with those sxxx food, not even one could match up my most common seen Chinese traditional food, even the Mac & KFC tasted much sucked than China decorated ones.

Last Sunday my buddy Jacky drove me home at midnight. I told him everything about Phoebe, my depression, my agony, my winning and losing, my roller-coaster swings. Everything.

You cant let those pain ruin all your potential joyful future. You shall set the memory apart and move on. But by all means, you never forget about it. All the faith you need, just believe you got your own good life and the reunion opportunity may still come, whenever ten yrs or 50 yrs.Its in your mind, just keep it, save it, but not let your life driven by it.

He TOTALLY got me there.
I think i m living very good now, sincerely.

249#
brotherZhu 发表于 2017-9-29 10:49:22 | 只看该作者
且让今日来醉 今日的酒   Never knows tomorrow
250#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-10-4 18:17:51 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2017-10-4 18:45 编辑

这是一篇非常无聊的恩爱贴。
————————————————————————————

现在是悉尼时间21:08分,我背后靠了一个枕头,依靠在客厅里的沙发上耐心地打着这篇文字。

太阳已经落山,卧室的光线变得很黑暗,Siri安宁的呼吸声夹杂着间歇的轻鼾声交替传来,已经三个多小时了,她睡的很香甜。

我们并没有在最好的时间重逢,我的脸上因为长时间的研磨长了两个大包,Siri最近也一直失眠。

但是当我看着她香槟色的衣帽,轻描的素颜,白暂的双臂,精致的脚趾,看着她毫无芥蒂地和我十指交缠,在过马路和地铁时自然而然地挽上我的手臂。

以及那一口我这辈子永远听不腻的绵软台湾腔。

我觉得一切都值得。

这是一句俗的不能再俗的情话,因为有你,所有那些我独自时早已习以为常的事情,都被赋予了全新的意义。

你就好像是一枚多彩的滤镜,加在我的世界里,于是我看到的每一帧每一景都幻化成了活跃的诗。

我一点也不想那些硬盘女神。

我一点也不想打牌。

我一点也不想玩游戏。

我一点也不想出门。

那些平凡得不能再平凡的瞬间,因为有你在,一切都生动而具体。

你像小猫一样偎依在淡蓝色的懒人沙发上,我过去轻轻地闻一下你的侧脸,一丝沁人心脾氤氲的香水味道。

你转过头来,唇齿瞬间相接,淡淡的咏叹,脸颊的温度,胜过世间一切甜言蜜语。

为了省钱,硬是一夜都没有睡觉只为了赶最早班的飞机。

为了节约,按住了好面子的我坚持要把没吃完的饭菜打包。

为了效率,坚持不要让我开车来机场接而甘愿和我一起挤国庆节的地铁。

食物共和国那些我曾经都没兴趣看的一家家一户户,因为你指指点点的品头论足,开始生动,开始具体。

我自己一个人的时候,能吃满整三个月的麦当劳和吉野家,我吃,是因为饿,而饿了的时候就不能好好打牌,吃对我来说,只不过是工作。

和你吃,那些平凡的菠萝饭、炖鸡汤、冻酸奶,是台北夜市的温暖,是游子漂泊的记忆。

那些研磨之外的日子,因为你甜美的嗓音,因为你长长的尾调,让周围的一切都变得鲜活。

谢谢你来到这世间,谢谢你来到我身边。

我爱你,一直。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:51 , Processed in 0.044971 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.