转帖一个Phil Galfond在Bluefire的最后Blog

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
dolphin 发表于 2011-12-29 17:09:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
如果有人翻译,最好,没有的话我明天来。 又是八卦。  Galfond 的Twitter在此处:  http://twitter.com/philgalfond

================================================

Originally Posted by Jman28  
I posted this on my blog, but it was moved. My attempts to get it re-posted haven't worked, so I'm posting it here, as I want to make sure my message gets read. I don't have anywhere else to post. I hope this will be okay, Mods:

Hey Guys,

Where do I start? I guess there actually aren't that many options… I'll start with the point of this post, and go from there:

As of today, Bluefirepoker.com and I are parting ways. It’s very hard to walk away from something I helped build from the ground up, but the most difficult aspect of this is the fact that I’ll miss the community… the members and my fellow coaches. Please know that it was a very difficult decision that I struggled with for a long, long time. I'm sorry that I can't elaborate further.

Thank you to the coaches who joined our team, especially the small group who started the journey with me: Jason, Giggy, Niman, and Don. I’m extremely proud of the videos we’ve put out as a team over the last three years.

For the members who tuned in every week for my videos, thank you. I hope that I was able to improve your game as much as I tried to over the course of your membership. I’ve really enjoyed sharing my ideas with you, and I always have tried very hard to make sure you get something out of it.

I believe that the best way to teach and learn is through ideas, the thought process, and constantly questioning yourself… not through absolute statements. I made it a goal to fully share the way I think about the game, which includes uncertainty, but initially, I was scared about how that would be received:
“I thought Phil was supposed to be teaching us. Why is he unsure of the best play half the time?”

I started off trying to seem less uncertain, but my constant questioning of myself still leaked through. Once I saw how well you responded to it, I felt very safe to teach the way that I felt was best: Openly sharing my ideas, my thought process, my mistakes.

I guess my (long-winded) point is, the members here have helped me become a better coach, and as a result, a better player. So, thank you. Thank you for all of the comments, critiques, and questions on my videos and blog posts. I genuinely enjoy teaching poker, and the feedback from members makes it so much more rewarding for me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate those of you who gave feedback regularly.

As you guys know, I’ve always tried to teach ways to think about the game, rather than just tips or tricks. If I succeeded, I hope you’ll be able to take those tools and continue progressing. You’ll just need to find someone else to continually repeat how he doesn’t understand his HUD and tell you to “take care” every week.

For the members, I'll be making four more videos, and then saying my final goodbye. I'd like to try and customize these last four as much as possible for you guys, so please tell me exactly what you’d like to see or hear me talk about.

I’ll be discontinuing my blog here after this post. I don’t know if I’ll continue blogging somewhere, but for now you can follow me at http://twitter.com/philgalfond. I’ll work a little harder to keep it updated.

I guess then, this is goodbye.

Good luck, and take care, guys.

-Phil
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
2#
maomaobiao 发表于 2011-12-29 17:48:59 | 只看该作者
尝试翻译

----------------==============----------------

嗨,伙计们,

我有很多话真不知道从何说起,不过其实也没那么复杂......还是从我发这个帖子的缘由开始吧:

今天我和Bluefirepoker.com分道扬镳了。这其实比听起来困难多了,特别是因为这个论坛从建立初始我便参与其中了。但是更为重要的是我会想念这个圈子,论坛的成员、教练们。请原谅我的言辞简陋(其实我是一个话唠,译者注),但这真的是一个非常艰难的决定,令我挣扎了很长、很长、相当长......的一段时间。

谢谢一大堆人(省略200字,译者偷懒)。

我相信教和学的最佳途径是通过不断地思考、分析与思辨的过程、并且不断质疑自己;而不是通过一些绝对的断言和陈述。我当初给这些教与学了设定了一个目标,即以充分共享的方式,把我对有关的游戏的认知、不确定性统统展示出来。这也令最初的时候我很害怕将收到这样的效果:“难道不是菲尔在教我们怎么做吗?可为什么他自己却说那些教学指导中的行动在大多数的情况下都不是最佳的决策呢?”(大概是说:表迷信我,因为我承认这是一个充满不确定因素的游戏。译者注)。

当我开始尝试用更加“确定性”的口吻时,我却发现自己仍不断追问自己,这样的自我质疑与否定不由自主地流露在我的字里行间。当我看到类似上面的反应的时候,我再次感觉xxxxxxx(又说了一遍那些加粗的废话,译者注)。

如果短话长说(作者习惯性话唠,译者注)地表述我发这个帖子的缘由,那应该是:这里的成员帮助我成为一个更好的教练,进而成为一个更好的玩家。谢谢......(再次省略200字,译者偷懒)。

正如你们所知,我总是试图教给大家思考的方式,而不是仅仅小窍门或者伎俩什么的。如果我成功了,我希望你能够利用这些工具,并继续取得进展。

对于论坛的成员们,我还将再录制四个视频,然后我就真的byebye了(真墨迹,译者注)。所以请告诉我你们想看到或听到我谈些什么,我将尽量在这四个视频中为你们提出的要求作出一些定制的个性化改动。我会停止我的博客,然后是这个职位。也许我会在另外的什么地方继续博客,但现在你可以在http://twitter.com/philgalfond找到我。我会尽量保持更新的速度。

真的告别了(你再不说完我都要哭了,译者注)。

祝你们好运,保重了伙计们。

(话唠)菲尔
3#
 楼主| dolphin 发表于 2011-12-29 18:10:59 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 dolphin 于 2011-12-29 05:16 编辑

你打字那么快。。怎么打的?(其实是整个动作都很快) 最重要的,还把那句我觉得最重要的话加重提醒了,实在要顶一下!!!
4#
Mirabelle 发表于 2011-12-29 20:03:26 | 只看该作者
我喜欢的牌手之一啊,可惜不懂英文,不然一定想办法当他的学生
5#
flylan 发表于 2011-12-30 01:12:48 | 只看该作者
Mirabelle 发表于 2011-12-29 20:03
我喜欢的牌手之一啊,可惜不懂英文,不然一定想办法当他的学生

自从在高筹码扑克 节目里面看到了他......................
6#
flylan 发表于 2011-12-30 01:14:46 | 只看该作者
maomaobiao 太强悍了,这翻译速度。。。。。 仅仅半小时左右
7#
Howard 发表于 2011-12-30 07:36:34 来自手机 | 只看该作者
刚要硬着头皮看英文,居然有人翻译了,谢谢猫猫标!
8#
RichZhu 发表于 2011-12-30 07:44:22 | 只看该作者
这家伙确实是世界上最好的教练之一。
9#
ggyy1414 发表于 2012-1-4 21:13:52 | 只看该作者
他的收费不知道多少钱一个小时
10#
sunkist808 发表于 2013-8-21 12:16:33 | 只看该作者
通过不断地思考、分析与思辨的过程、并且不断质疑自己,

谢谢分享。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:52 , Processed in 0.065777 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.