1#
觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-14 17:41:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Poker  Strategy With Ed Miller: Four Signs You Are Getting Better

艾迪米勒的扑克策略:四个表现说明你越玩越好

Miller Explains How To Tell If You Are  Improving

米勒解释如何判断你是否在进步

by Ed Miller  |  Published:  May 12, 2017

2017512作者艾迪米勒

This is a topic I writeabout often, but it’s one I keepcoming back to because it comes up so often in conversations with students. Howdo you know when (and even if) you are getting better? What measuring stickscan you use to judge your own progress? And how will you know when you areready to take your game to the next level?
这是我经常写的话题,但是,我一再重申,因为,这个话题经常出现在我和学生的谈话中。你怎么知道你什么时候变得更好了?
有什么衡量标准说明你进步了?你如何知道你什么时候可以升级到下一个级别了?
Unfortunately, most peoplestill want to use results over short periods of time to answer this question.“Hey, I’ve won $5,000 over the last 100 hours. That must mean I’m good now,right?”
不幸的是,大部分人,仍然想通过一段短时间的输赢结果来回答这个问题。“我过去100小时赢了5000美金,这肯定说明我很优秀了,是不是啊?”
Results are generally apoor measuring stick of your progress. No, winning five thousand over onehundred hours doesn’t mean you are good. You could be. But maybe not. It’s justnot even remotely enough evidence one way or the other. There’s too much luckin those numbers.
只看结果,很难证明你进步了。100小时赢5000美金,不能说明你玩的好。你也许是玩的好。也许玩的不好。赢了多少,不足以证明你是否玩的足够好。其中的运气成分太多了。
If you win over more time—say 1,000 hours—then that’s pretty good evidence you are along-term winner. But it’s still not a great way to answer the question, “Am Igetting better?” Because who knows if your results over the next thousand hourswill be better or worse than these past thousand? Are you getting better?Maybe. Or are you a winning player who will continue to win at a similar (orlesser) rate going forward? Maybe that too. Numbers alone will give you poor answersto these questions.
如果你能够在更长的时间段赢钱,比如1000小时,这是一个好的证据,你是一个长期的赢家。但这仍然无法回答这个问题:“我玩的更好了吗?”因为,谁也也不知道,你今后的1000小时会比之前的1000小时更好或者更糟糕。你进步了吗?也许吧。或者,你是一个盈利的玩家吗?你能够在之后的手牌中保持差不多或者稍微少一点的赢率吗?
Here are four concretesigns in the way you approach the game that you are,indeed, getting better.
这里有四个具体的表现,当你玩牌的时候出现,你确实就进步了。
Sign No 1. You have stopped playing hands out of boredom
表现一:你不会因为无聊厌倦而玩牌
If there’s one consistentproblem that most amateurs have, it’s that they play differently when they arebored than when they’ve been in action recently. Almost every small stakesplayer has a boredom factor. In live poker thehands can come to you slowly, and it’s not uncommon to get pretty bad preflophands for 20 or 30 hands in a row. In real time that canamount to an hour to an hour and a half.
大部分业务玩家存在一个普遍的问题,就是,当他们无聊厌倦的时候,会玩的和平时不一样。大部分的浅筹码玩家会有无聊厌倦的情况。在现场扑克中,来好牌的时候不多,牌局进行的比较慢,20手牌甚至30手牌,翻牌前发给你的手牌很不好,也是很常见的情况。通常,这个时间会达到1小时到1个半小时。
After foldingjunk hand after hand, around the time most players realize theycould have spent the last two hours at the moviesinstead of looking at deuces and threes, they get antsy. They start looking fora reason to play a hand. “They’ll think I’m tight so it’s a great spot tomake a move.” “Sometimes you have to forcethe action.” “You can’t always wait for the nuts.” Andso forth.
当你连续弃了多手垃圾手牌之后,大部分玩家觉得,他们在过去的两小时明明可以去看一场电影,而不是每手牌都看到2点和3点,他们变得烦躁起来。他们开始为自己玩一手牌找理由。“其他人都觉得我玩的紧,现在是有所行动的时机了。”“有时候,你不得不强迫自己行动。”“你不可能总是等坚果牌”。等等……
This is not a logicalreason to play a hand. It’s not a profitable reason. It’s just boredom. Randomcards are random, and if you get a long stretch ofunplayable hands, that’s just the way it is.
这不是玩一手牌的合乎逻辑的理由。这不是有利可图的理由。
这只是因为无聊厌倦。随机牌就是随机的,如果你很长时间拿到的手牌都不能玩,这就是随机牌的发牌方式。
There are plenty of goodreasons to play marginal and sometimes even badpreflop hands. But being card dead isn’t one of them.
有很多好的理由可以玩边缘牌,有的牌甚至翻牌后不是好牌。但是,一直拿不到好牌,不是好的理由。
Sign No. 2. You have found good reasons to stay in handspostflop that you missed before
表现二:你在翻牌后有好的理由继续玩下去,而从前你会弃牌
This is abig one. Many players remain aimlessly in way too many hands afterthe flop. They call off flop and turn bets hoping something good happens.Sometimes it does. Usually it doesn’t. This is no good—and it’s not what I’mtalking about here.
这一点很重要。很多玩家在很多手牌中,翻牌后完全没有计划。他们跟注翻牌,跟注转牌,希望发出好牌。有时候,确实发了好牌。不过,大多数时候,没有发出来。这种打发不好,也不是我想说的内容。
Instead, I’m talking aboutstaying in hands for the right reasons. Good players win more pots than averageplayers, and the way they win those pots is by staying around after the flopand finding ways to win them.
我所要说的是,有正确的理由继续这手牌。好的玩家比普通玩家赢更多的底池,他们赢这些底池的方法是,翻牌后继续玩这手牌,并且找到赢这手牌的方法。
This demands judgement,however, because often folding is the best course of action. You can be sureyou are getting better when you are seeing clearly the types of hands youshould keep on with and those you should be giving up on.
这需要判断,当然,大部分情况,弃牌是最好的选择。当你明确的知道哪些手牌应该继续玩下去,哪些手牌应该弃牌时,你可以确信,自己玩的更好了。
If you can say, “Sixmonths ago I would have just folded here, but now I see something better I cando,” then you are most certainly improving.
如果,你说:“六个月之前,这手牌,我会在这里弃牌了,不过现在,我发现我继续玩下去更好。”那么,你肯定是进步了。
Sign No. 3. You have clear reasoning behind many of yourbet-sizing decisions
表现三:你的大部分下注尺度都有清晰的思路,为什么下注这么多
Bet-sizing is an extremelyimportant tool in no-limit hold’em to lose less and win more. Nearly every betor raise you make, especially on the turn and river, demands some thought as tosizing. When you are still not-so-good at the game, these decisions will feel foggy.“Should I bet big? Small? Maybe somewhere in the middle?” Your level of understandingoffers you little clear direction.
无限德州扑克中,下注尺度非常重要,决定了你如何赢的更多,输的更少。你每一次的下注或者加注,特别是在转牌和河牌,下注尺度大小都需要一些理由。当你还玩的不够好的时候,这些思路是模糊的。“我应该下注大尺度还是小尺度?或者中等尺度?”
你理解的水平给你提供了一些清晰的思考指导。
When you start noticingthat you have sharp, clear reasoning for yourbet-sizing decisions, you will know that you are improving. This is especiallytrue if you have fully abandoned fear as part of your decision-making process.(Most amateur players will size bets small in certain situations out of deferenceto a fear of losing. This is an extremely weak and exploitable tendency,yet it is also extremely common.)
当你开始注意到,你每次下注尺度有明确,清楚的原因时,你就知道自己进步了。特别是当你决定下注尺度的过程中完全克服了恐惧时。(大多数的业务玩家,在一些特定的底牌会因为害怕输钱而下小注。这是种很弱会被利用的打发,并且这种下注方式很常见。)
So if you see yourselfmaking bets of all different sizes on the turn and river, and you have a clearthought process that leads you to these sizes, you are definitely improving.
因此,当你在转牌和河牌可以有清楚的思路指导下注各种不同大小的尺度,你肯定是进步了。
Sign No. 4. You are more focused on playinghands well rather than winning money
表现四:相比赢钱,你更关注如何打的更好
This is another verycommon trap amateur players fall into. They losea big hand, and that leads them to try to think of ways they could have playedit better.
这是业务玩家另一个常见的误区。当输了一个大底池,他们会反思,这手牌如何能够打的更好。
Well, up to now, this isthe process of every players—good or bad. But the weaker players tend to focuson the wrong thing. They ask themselves, “How could I have prevented this bigloss?” “What could I have done differently to avoid losing all this money?”
好的,到目前为止,这是所有玩家,不论好坏都这样想。不过,较差的玩家,把注意力放在错误的地方。他们问自己,“我如何避免输这个大底池?”“我怎么做,才能避免输这么多的钱?”
Invariably they will decide they should have folded at this point in thehand or they should have just checked it down at that point. When you’refocused on figuring out how not to have lost money that you put at risk, youtend to decide you should have not put the money at risk. Which means that youconclude you should have played the hand more passively or meekly thanyou did. This is often not at all the right conclusion.
通常,他们认为,这手牌,应该弃牌,或者应该过牌。当你把注意力放在如何在冒风险的情况不输钱,你是在想如何没有风险的下注。这意味着,你认为你应该打的更被动或者比之前的打发更柔弱。这通常不是好的反省。
Stronger players know that sometimes losing a lot is the outcome whenyou play a hand well. This is true not just for cooler hands that you “can’tget away from,” but also other hands where you lose it all bluffing or you takea stand trying to call a bluff only to run into a big hand.
好的玩家知道,一手牌,当你打的好的时候,有时候会输更多。
比如,你碰到了无法避免的冤家牌,或者,你布拉芙被跟注,或者,当你抓布拉芙的时候碰到了大牌。
You can be sure that youare improving when you revisit the big hands you lose and instead of assumingthat putting the money at risk was the problem, you ignore the results and tryto figure out the best way to play the hand for next time. ♠
当你复盘输的大底池时,你不是只看输钱的结果,假设如果不冒险下注/跟注会怎么样,而是试着总结下次如何玩的更好,你肯定是进步了。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏1
2#
haoqianruhaose 发表于 2017-5-15 16:19:34 | 只看该作者
我自己的体会是,转牌和河牌比原来打的好。想好河牌思路再决定转牌的思路。
3#
 楼主| 觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-15 20:25:53 | 只看该作者
haoqianruhaose 发表于 2017-5-15 16:19
我自己的体会是,转牌和河牌比原来打的好。想好河牌思路再决定转牌的思路。 ...

这一点,我就做的不够好,转牌下注就没有考虑如果对手跟注,河牌对手全下怎么处理,或者,河牌对手过牌,怎么处理,只想先把转牌打了再说,特别是下注的尺度大小,没有仔细的考虑,之后要改进。
4#
haoqianruhaose 发表于 2017-5-15 21:43:34 | 只看该作者
觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-15 20:25
这一点,我就做的不够好,转牌下注就没有考虑如果对手跟注,河牌对手全下怎么处理,或者,河牌对手过牌, ...

转牌已经决定好一手牌的走向。这是现在的我和原来的我最大的区别。
5#
1025 发表于 2017-5-17 00:33:02 来自手机 | 只看该作者
慢慢的变得有全局观
6#
benny_xmy 发表于 2017-5-17 01:13:40 | 只看该作者
haoqianruhaose 发表于 2017-5-15 21:43
转牌已经决定好一手牌的走向。这是现在的我和原来的我最大的区别。

我有个问题,为啥不是翻牌能决定好一手牌的走向?
7#
 楼主| 觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-17 06:48:19 | 只看该作者
benny_xmy 发表于 2017-5-17 01:13
我有个问题,为啥不是翻牌能决定好一手牌的走向?

因为翻牌还有2张牌没有出,一般情况,底池还不大,到了转牌手牌强弱会有变化,而且,底池也更大了。如果是浅筹码,翻牌SPR到了4以下,手牌的方向不会有太大的变化,但是,深筹码,翻牌很难说谁领先,谁落后。转牌之后,只有河牌一条街了,变数就小了一半。
8#
benny_xmy 发表于 2017-5-17 06:49:54 | 只看该作者
觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-17 06:48
因为翻牌还有2张牌没有出,一般情况,底池还不大,到了转牌手牌强弱会有变化,而且,底池也更大了。如果 ...

那我岂不是flop每次都check call,控池,打好转牌就行了?
9#
 楼主| 觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-17 09:26:19 | 只看该作者
benny_xmy 发表于 2017-5-17 06:49
那我岂不是flop每次都check call,控池,打好转牌就行了?

翻牌怎么打,要看对手,看你的手牌和底牌是什么,你是超对,SET还是买花,买顺子,对手是激进还是弱,对手不同,手牌不同,打发都不一样。建议你看一下哈灵顿在现金桌,里面会说明各种打发如何平衡。比如,翻牌有位子怎么打,没有位子怎么打,对手过牌怎么打,对手下注怎么打。是跟注还是加注,还是弃牌,是过牌跟注,还是过牌加注还是过牌弃牌,按什么百分比掌握尺度。

10#
benny_xmy 发表于 2017-5-17 09:30:41 | 只看该作者
觉察心想事成 发表于 2017-5-17 09:26
翻牌怎么打,要看对手,看你的手牌和底牌是什么,你是超对,SET还是买花,买顺子,对手是激进还是弱,对 ...

既然翻牌这么难打,情况比转牌多多了,是不是说明“翻牌能决定好一手牌的走向”而并非转牌?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:43 , Processed in 0.059270 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.