7,FLOP和TURN的选项尽量简化(不要过分想平衡)
6,河牌多fold (对手咋呼频率没有那么高)
5,如果你打法攻击性过强,承认这点,当你的盈利不够高的时候,从这点反省自己。
4,除非你认为自己一直在打自己的A Game,否则尽量避免改变自己的打法。
3,每天做笔记
2,坚持(学习发现自己的漏洞并改进)
1,享受打牌的过程(如果不觉得自己享受这个游戏,停下来做点别的)

看完了至少对我自己感觉很豁然开朗,原文和详细阐述在此

10 maximize your vpip from the blinds.   very few players are defending enough, especially in multiway pots.
9 Start overbetting more.  imo there are constantly spots where you should be using a 1.5PSB or > river sizing .
8 lower your OOP flop c-bet (at least vs the solid regs) until you get better at visualizing equity distributions.  Mess around with textures in flopzilla or use any of the other tools available these days. EDvis is a good one.  
7 limit your strategic options OTF/OTT.  Don't try to balance an additional line unless you think it's giving you significantly more EV.  Without a lot of hours of study away from the table looking at a lot of textures, you'll usually just end up losing control of your range and end up regretting you ever tried.
6 fold more OTR.  my fold vs river c-bet is 65% in this sample in both 2bet and 3bet pots.  Exploitable, sure.  But imo it's right for the games.  If you notice a good reg abusing you, just get more solid vs him.  keep it simple.
5 if you're an aggro player by nature, be honest with yourself about having a tendency to over-do it.  I've heard this referred to as "young man's syndrome" in other competitive arenas, and I think it's a good label.  If you would define yourself an aggro/creative player who has a well rounded understanding of the game, but your winrate is < 2bb/100 in these games , my first guess would be that you have a tendency to force aggression in bad spots.
4 stop trying to make significant changes in your game until you are capable of playing your personal A game at least 90% of the time.  If you're not in control of your emotions, you're juggling too many moving parts.  Straighten out your inner game FIRST.
3 keep a daily journal.  mark any hand that either
-creates an uneasiness in you during your session
-stimulates a new clarity in your understanding of the game
your goal should be to continually refine your level of subconscious integration, as opposed to having to actively retrieve knowledge.  Once you really understand something, you don't need to remember it.  For the grinder, this frees up massive amounts of energy in-session.  You can use that energy to maintain awareness over sustaining your A game and trusting your intuition.  It's free winrate without actually getting "better".  

2 hold on to nothing.  challenge yourself to identify your biases and examine them objectively.  IMO the strongest quality a player can have is his ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to a new game.  I was forced to completely revamp my carbon 3/6 style for 200 zoom. There was a short period prior to the graph i posted where i played my carbon style and got my ass handed to me.  It wasn't variance, i was overplaying value and trying to out-maneuver recreational players.  Following this, there was another short period where i made major adjustments to my flop c-bet % and continued to struggle with controlling my new ranges.  I made a note in my journal that i finally felt like i was well adjusted on April 15 (the beginning of the sample i posted).  My point is, if you feel like you're running into walls, trust your gut.  Let your regression period last  50k instead of 500k.  Also  -- post more of your own hands. it's the fastest way to get feedback on your potential leaks.
1 enjoy yourself.   never be afraid to take time off from poker if it's returning you to a more holistically positive state of mind.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏2
2#
luck_bijh 发表于 2017-1-7 09:23:12 | 只看该作者
因桌而异,因人而异,因牌而异。
3#
柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-1-7 09:23:18 来自手机 | 只看该作者
第五条中了 AF快到十了
4#
chenuabugi 发表于 2017-1-7 13:53:29 | 只看该作者
10.盲注位多看牌,尤其是多人Pot
这条没看懂,多人limp,然后不去做隔离,直接check,还是有人open,一圈人call,然后call进去看flop
5#
1025 发表于 2017-1-7 14:10:16 | 只看该作者
学习了
6#
Ander_AK 发表于 2017-1-7 15:04:03 来自手机 | 只看该作者
赞,每条都深以为然
7#
yyy6 发表于 2017-1-8 01:47:51 来自手机 | 只看该作者
的确说得很好 尤其这些调整对德扑圈比较适合,楼主方便透露一下教练的背景吗?主要在哪里玩什么?谢谢
8#
yyy6 发表于 2017-1-8 01:54:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
chenuabugi 发表于 2017-1-7 13:53
10.盲注位多看牌,尤其是多人Pot
这条没看懂,多人limp,然后不去做隔离,直接check,还是有人open,一圈人 ...

后一种,但没必要是一圈人call。尤其现在流行的高ante局 大部分人都open过小(ante大的时候9人桌即使4bb都过小),这时候盲注位赔率是很好的,应该多入池看翻牌
9#
柏木雪狐 发表于 2017-1-8 12:02:40 来自手机 | 只看该作者
10.应该是指BB持有AQ AJ 88这类边缘牌的处理
10#
xin_yan 发表于 2017-1-9 17:43:37 | 只看该作者
yyy6 发表于 2017-1-8 01:47
的确说得很好 尤其这些调整对德扑圈比较适合,楼主方便透露一下教练的背景吗?主要在哪里玩什么?谢谢 ...

你也玩德扑圈呀。。。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:53 , Processed in 0.043345 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.