查看: 7139|回复: 16
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Full Tilt Poker做了个声明,Andrew Robl 也跳出来批评Phil Ivey

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
greatsunkai 发表于 2011-6-2 14:39:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这是FTP公司的声明:
“Contrary to his sanctimonious public statements, Phil Ivey’s meritless lawsuit is about helping just one player – himself. In an effort to further enrich himself at the expense of others, Mr. Ivey appears to have timed his lawsuit to thwart pending deals with several parties that would put money back in players’ pockets. In fact, Mr. Ivey has been invited -- and has declined -- to take actions that could assist the company in these efforts, including paying back a large sum of money he owes the site. Tiltware doubts Mr. Ivey’s frivolous and self-serving lawsuit will ever get to court. But if it does, the company looks forward to presenting facts demonstrating that Mr. Ivey is putting his own narrow financial interests ahead of the players he professes to help

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/news/20 ... s-lawsuit-10506.htm

这是Andrew Robl的说法:
My thoughts about Phil Ivey’s Statement + FTP’s non-payment

06*1*11

I’m in the midst of WSOP madness so this going to be brief and full of spelling/grammar mistakes:

I normally hesitant to gossip or make comments about other poker players and companies as I try to avoid causing drama or creating drama at all costs.  But due to the fact that I have a large sum of money on Full Tilt and the fact that I have much more information about this matter than the general public I feel obligated to comment.

Phil Ivey’s statement was solely self-serving.  He is trying to cover his own ass and unassociate himself with full-tilt’s current legal situation/non-paying of players. Phil Ivey is one of the primary equity holders of full tilt and has profited off their business more than almost anyone. If he really cared about the players he would pledge to return every cent of the MILLIONS of dollars he’s made from Full Tilt to the players as Tom Dwan (who is not a owner) has done.

Instead he made a public statement that dramatically hurt Full Tilt’s reputation and brand at a critical moment.  Full Tilt has been searching for a bridge-loan/investment to cover all player funds and Phil Ivey’s statement has hurt their chances to do so.  It is a lot harder to sale an investment in a poker site who’s most marketable player is making damning public statements against them.

Phil Ivey used this statement all to save his own ass and his own money.  He has hurt the US players chances of being paid in a timely fashion under, the guise of helping them.

As Phil is one of my personal heroes I have to say I’m shocked by his actions.

There has been a lot of speculation on why Full Tilt hasn’t paid.  The information I have suggests Full Tilt didn’t have their funds fully segregated as Pokerstars did  so while the DOJ unfroze a large % of pokerstars assets as pokerstars could say these are player funds and we need them to pay the players – Full Tilt was unable to do so, as a result a much bigger % of Full Tilt’s assets remain frozen.  On top of that they have many more owners who they paid out very aggressively (*cough* Phil Ivey *cough*), so they had much less of a cushion in case like something like this happened.   In spite of all of this and Phil Ivey’s damaging statement I remain optimistic US players will be paid out.

Disclaimer: Most of the my statement is coming form limited information/sources and I could be wrong – and Phil Ivey could be in the right.  But I believe strongly enough in what I’m saying to make a public statement.

Edit:  I do not think that Phil Ivey did anything shady.  I also believe he is correct/in the right in most of the statements he made.  However, I do think what he did hurts the chances of US players being paid – which is bad for me and most of his fans.
from:http://andrewrobl.com/blog/2011/ ... t-ftps-non-payment/
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
2#
bedok 发表于 2011-6-2 15:59:28 | 只看该作者
Phil Ivey可能是有点杞人忧天了,哪怕司法部没有冻结FTP的资产,FTP也未必敢赖帐。
3#
buhuilikai520 发表于 2011-6-2 17:05:39 | 只看该作者
我记得durrrr之前好像拿几百万出来打赌ftp不会赖账的。
philivey就。。。
4#
pokerbean 发表于 2011-6-2 20:43:47 | 只看该作者
注意到Phil Ivey诉FTP赔偿的钱数,刚好等于估算的FTP欠美国玩家的钱数……
5#
yoking 发表于 2011-6-2 21:04:52 | 只看该作者
Phil Ivey胜诉,并将赔偿用于返还美国玩家;而同时美国政府继续冻结FTP的账户,FTP就需要用非美国玩家的资金支付赔偿了。

是这个逻辑吗?
6#
pokerbean 发表于 2011-6-2 21:22:30 | 只看该作者
回复 5# yoking

Ivey 可没说得了钱要分给美国玩家,根本也不具备可操作性。
7#
richardkimo 发表于 2011-6-2 21:54:15 | 只看该作者
Phil Ivey 的控訴

應該是 " 象徵意義大於實質意義 "

目的是在警示 FTP 

應該盡到 通用法理的"信賴保護原則"

以及網路虛擬世界的無法計價的"信用商譽"

雖然實際上 " 控訴成立 " 的可能性幾乎等於零

管轄法院 與 罪刑主義 的論述

很難有是其控訴能真正執行訴訟程序

但是他的精神絕對比durrr還具有騎士風範

~~~
8#
ggyy1414 发表于 2011-6-3 00:53:58 | 只看该作者
FTP说IVEY欠他们的钱 不知道是什么情况。
9#
ggyy1414 发表于 2011-6-3 01:17:45 | 只看该作者
Ivey的律师David Chesnoff在内华达州Clark郡对Tiltware, LLC提出了正式的起诉,他指出必须要"为没有取回账户资金的,和因为扑克室遭受到经济损害的人讨回公道。"

其中一条罪名是Full Tilt Poker高层从未告诉过Ivey关于美国政府因为非法经营扑克产业而受到警告的事,另外,Ivey还指出Tiltware 禁止他联系其它的扑克公司。

除此之外,Ivey 还指出他因为不能跳出合同而遭到了利益损害,同时还因为扑克室不能及时让扑克玩家取款,让他的名誉受到了破坏。

起诉书最后有7点,指出了他向扑克室要求赔偿的内容:

一般和特殊的损失,索赔1万美元;
名誉受损,索赔$150,000,000;
解除合约上的行为禁制;
确认赔偿请求;
支付律师费用;
目前发生的诉讼费用;
以及以后有可能产生的法律费用;

看看这几条,哪儿有提到关于偿还玩家的事。  Andrew Robl 说IEVY只是为了自己,是有道理的。
10#
ronnieshi 发表于 2011-6-3 09:15:59 | 只看该作者
Phil为什么会欠full tilt的钱,逻辑上讲不通啊?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:48 , Processed in 0.043148 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.