Played a 48 hour 2/5 nl session and made a profit of $10,000

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
Happy 发表于 2012-1-7 05:25:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Happy 于 2012-1-6 16:25 编辑

昨天2p2( ID: sfetaz)的一个帖子,转来大家看一下。

=================
My new years madness: Played a 48 hour 2/5 nl session and made a profit of $10,000

I know I'm crazy for staying awake for over 48 hours just to play poker, but I wanted a fun experience for New Years and had position for most of the session (yes most of it) on a really big fish. I just was having a good time and crushing it. The big fish to my right re bought so many times pretty sure he lost $10,000 himself. The game was 2/5 NL at the Taj Mahal which has a $1,000 max buyin.

Highlights of the session:

-Early on an EP raiser makes it $25 with a stack of around $250. I call first in with 33 with about $1000 stack, three callers behind, including LP player with about $800. Flop is 3 8 J all diamonds. PF Raiser over shoves the pot, I just call, folds to LP player who just calls. Turn is brick, I shove, LP thinks for 6 seconds and calls. River bricks. LP has Ak with just the ace of diamonds. I assume PFR had overpair.

-Guy who seems decent but is a loose raiser Preflop makes it $20 in Early mid position, the big fish calls. PFR and I both have around $3000. I had been slightly tilted at the moment and squeezed to $85 with J7, PFR calls. The PFR has been playing well against me and claims he has a tell on me. However he has shown a few bluffs in the session and has a tell himself he does everytime he bluffs where he stares in the direction of his opponent he is bluffing. Flop is 9 T 2, he checks, I check back (thinking back have no idea why). Turn is a J, he bets $200 and stares in my direction, I call. River is a brick, he instantly throws in 5 black chips and continues to stare in my direction, I debate then call, he has 66 and he tilts for like an hour after what he thinks is a sick call.

-Close to the end of my 48 hours, I raise to $25 with AA, BB calls, he has a stack of $1500. Flop is 5d 8c Tc. He donks pot, I call. River Ah. He checks, I check to disguise my hand and let him barrel river if he's bluffing. River Kh, he bets pot, I over shove figuring I won't get anything more if he's bluffing and he will pay off with a strong hand. He debates for 90 seconds and calls with set of 5's.

And the key hand of the entire session:

-About hour 25, folded to me in Late position, I raise to $25 with 24 of spades. I am targeting the big blind who is a really bad angle shooting Asian player with a stack of $3200, I have him covered. The day before in the same session I made a $1000 all in bluff against him with K high and showed it to him. Anyway He calls. Flop is Ts 3s 5d. He checks, I bet $50, he min raises to $100, I just call. Turn is non spade A, giving me the nuts. He checks again, I bet $100, he check raises to $400. I reraise to $1400, he calls. River is 7 of spades. He checks, I shove, he snap calls with a set of tens and I scoop a $6400 pot.

I no doubt played some hands sub optimally, which is natural without sleep, but I do believe for the most part played a good game, in addition to getting lucky in a bunch of spots.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
2#
royalflush 发表于 2012-1-8 22:53:41 | 只看该作者
2/5 48小时 赢得超过1万哦 很好的成绩 文章最后一手,单手就赢了3000千多 超过600bb
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:54 , Processed in 0.039944 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.