扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: 柏木雪狐
打印 上一主题 下一主题

平板成绩

[复制链接]
161#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-13 23:31:24 | 只看该作者
roller-coaster Sunday, bottom down 5k but eventually sorts of breakeven

try to isolate deepwater 3 times and got limp-jammed, one time JJ, one time AQo, one time 88 all called like 90% of remaining stacks, runs to KK, AA, JJ seperately and this cost me around 3k

EV gives me around 1.5k back, suckout for 3times

the fxxxing crackdown of DYQ app cost me 1k, slipped the bet amount bar and raised to 440 on 2/4/8 game, run to AKo and cost my whole stack.

Well, not in too bad mood anyway, since I realize therotical = action, emotional = talk, that's why man isn't good at talk but could still make good $$, while lots of female excellent at critize others but living in poor conidtion

162#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-13 23:54:30 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Catch a semibluff 99 on J46T to catch 88. Got some personal read. When facing tough spot, better to check out it V is CL/deepwater, would be more spewy. Otherwise better surrender.
163#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-14 15:41:06 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Craziest suckout ever at 10/20/40 that I couldn’t even believe by myself. After TT>KK at deep water game, jumped on this 5-max super aggressive table. Lost 1k by reverse grinding n reloaded once, got eff around 2.4k. Btn lag opened, I 3b 55 to 600 n B.B. cold 4b jammed. Took me long time to tank by eventually put him on AK, decided to gamble so called down n very sad to see his AA. Flopped blank n left only 8% and the god magic 5 spiked on turn. Throwed 50 tips immediately and locked down the 5k pot, offline right away to celebrate the magic happen day. Finally got my EV back! So dicidr to quite online field at least this week to enjoy some good poker winnings!
164#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-17 20:01:44 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Looks like this is the dead end for Chinese poker market. Withdraw all my bankrolls and twisting to other fields. Sad, but have to. Hope one day I could go back go Australia and take back my pasting happiness.
165#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-18 23:02:31 | 只看该作者
today's biggest treasure is the Trueteller's coaching video. He didn't speak one single word but his thought and bettingg pattern is just priceless, and get me a much clear thought about how deepstack works - the river decision.

He's super very well know what he's doing and could always maximize his profit by river polarizing range + overbet strategy. Although he literally put some bluff range to mix his river betting, most - if not 100% - his overbetting river was backdoor sth, str8 is the most frequently seen, also some backdoor boat / quads.

Quite interesting to see for all those length hand recording, he didn't play one flush hand or A5s stuff. Even he did play very often kind of suited connectors like 68s 75s, those hands are NOT using to hit flush to make $$ - that's way too obvious - str8 always hidden the most deep in rainbow board.

Very well played and also super good to watch, GG Trueteller, GL and continue crushing tables!
166#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-19 17:45:51 来自手机 | 只看该作者
realize my passion of competition, and Trueteller’s video has inspired me a lot. From young early age I have been thinking long about doing finance field, and watched many films about Wall Street stories. The dream persists but I just realize I m not that type of person can handle a mutual fund. I m more likely a one-man army and the best management by myself. Since I m 31 this year and have no connection of finance, I better focus on Gaming for the rest of my life. I just love it.
167#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-21 20:52:50 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Another fxxxing crazy roller coaster day... some crazy 20-40-80 popped up and insane pot over there as I witnessed. Lost 3 key pot flipping like JJ vs AKo and V flopped it. Came up short and played one stupid JJ 3bet v a stubborn guy. SPR=1 flopped Qxxdd and I still decided jam, called by QKo and so pissed off. Fortunately I didn’t lost JJ vs 55 on 442 board otherwise I may have digged an 20k+ hole. Made it all back over the top from PM4-PM7, won a critical flip AK>99 for 5 figure, and squeezed little bit to grasp 2k, then AQo > TT to back to the seashore. Overall an exciting day. Not too bad.
168#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-25 21:50:00 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Up 1.5k to finish off the day. Discussed manga issue with my good buddy Mr.Orange pretty happy to see our further two months plan with fairly bargained price. For the first time I realize I make money not for my own, but a great storyline comes to reality. As I mentioned before, old stories bring new friends, n many of them are super cute girls. Years ago I thought me life belongs to poker, but now poker circuit has been shutted down n the idol circuit has became my ultimate wonderland. Feel so relieved to find the right place I belong.
169#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-27 17:15:05 来自手机 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2018-5-28 16:27 编辑

Been on 48 theatre now. Had a good yesterday but today rolled-coastersd again. All pros line-up just inevitably get suffered. Spotted a fish but been extremly unlucky run against him. Played one stupid hand A6s<A7s on 3b pot, suck out once AQs>AKo bvb 5b jam, got sucked out once AQ lost to JJ on TJ3K board - he rivered quads. turned to PLO ---> AAxx run to TTxx on AJTT board, Then back to NLH ---> 99>AA on K729 to scoop a substantial pot to come back eventually. Fortunately I didn’t miss the amazing show! Not bad weekend at all!
170#
 楼主| 柏木雪狐 发表于 2018-5-28 14:34:33 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 柏木雪狐 于 2018-5-28 16:16 编辑

Another roller-coaster day. Just can't figure out why I always start with a brutal downswing, normally at least -3 buyins then start comeback like a tough guy. Did I get addicted or did I lost ambition?

Got up at 5:20 AM on Monday morning and jumped on table right away. Last day barely broke even and twittered for showing off my self diligence. But running like sxxx, 10/20/40 limped AKo eff 3k, btn call, bb check, flop 27Trainbow, bet 80%, called by btn, turn 4 rainbow, bet 95% pot, called by btn, river 8 and I had to give up, V bet 1/3 pot n I snap folded.

Busted out a SNG then, been over-aggro when actually holding chip edge, A8o jammed instantly to +2 limp guy he got 6.5bb, and snapped by AA. then btn limp, sb 2.5X raise hero 4.5X jam 22, was tanked long by V but eventually (reluctantly) called by JJ, what a fxxx nit

Then back to cash game still no luck, TT<AJo and the short stacked spiked a J on river, AA<KK for shortstack and he rivered a str8. KQo opened UTG and pretty much coolered by 33 at K434 FD board.  Could hardly put him on this one since 4 narrowed down quite much of his set range.

The game goes on, I limp-raised others and vice versa they did to me. Now those fxxxings nits (as if I wasn't one of them) only limped pockets - if they raise then, it must be KK/AA. Started a new table btn raised A6o, sb called. flop AJ2 checked to me, bet 35% pot, got 3.5X c-r and reluctantly called (which shall be a mistake, I shall either check-back flop or bet/fold turn), turn Q he jammed and I had to fold .

Eventually AA>QQ n AKs 5b jam to take down another good one to comeback overall, at least worthy my morning grind session and pretty much mess on working-time. (Got a called by the door security and been scolded for absolutely bullsxxx reason, asked me to pick up the taobao delivery???)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 07:36 , Processed in 0.045880 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.