打印 上一主题 下一主题

11月开门黑

[复制链接]
1#
alexallwin 发表于 2009-11-7 12:31:35 | 显示全部楼层

11月开门黑

我来发表一点看法。

首先,不能因为结果不好就说打的不对。这个道理不用多说。

AJs这手牌。Preflop, button position,面对多个limpers,raising is absolutely right。resoans, 1 you are very likely to have the best hand now, 2 you have a suited big hand, you don't worry about multi-pot situation。raise多少?我现在用1/8-1/10的stack size。所以,10块应该ok。
问题应该出在flop bet size上。这个时候,不bet好吗?应该不好。但是,6 way pot, $60。pot size bet对于你的stack来说,肯定不好。一个基本原则应该是1/3 of your whole stack is the threshold point to committ pot。而且,对于这样的board而言,let them draw to beat you。so, bet $30 is a good bet size, 1/2 pot size, you can know very well about other's hand. they are on the draw?two pairs, set, etc. if they just call you, probably 80% they are on a draw, and you already put 1/3 of whole stack on the pot, so, if turn card is not a scary card, you can put all in or another 60 half pot there. if you was check rasied on the flop, you can choose to go away or allin based on your read on the opponent, or whatever your feeling. 80%, i will go away, in this kind of live game, people check raise you, believe them most of time.

For KK, it is very hard to play in deep stack situation, generally, limp reraise to get a good SPR on the flop is a good play. but you can choose to slowplay them when you face one agreesive player sometimes. but always watch the board texture and opponent's action to help you narrow the his hand range. in this example, the flop texture is pretty dangerrous, I would check raise big to $90, 3 times his bet size, to try take the pot down, if he call, i will check the turn to see his action. if he check the turn, and the river card is a blank, i will bet 1/3 of the pot for value, if river card scary, check, plan to call a small bet, and fold to a big bet.

two hard to write, forget what i said here.

good luck
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:10 , Processed in 0.041642 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.