查看: 2122|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

bulls h i tting and hollywooding (1)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
moriarty 发表于 2011-1-25 13:49:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 moriarty 于 2011-1-25 13:51 编辑

Bulls h i tting and hollywooding (BH) r fun and dangerous. cuz u r giving out info. It’s all about ur opponent’s perception on the info u gave out. In a word, we wanna them to believe what we want them to believe.

BH object: any1 who play worse than u. if u bh a better player, nothing but disaster can be expected.

How to BH:

There is no universal way of  bh. Let’s see some examples.

2-5 NL

1.        I raise to 25 with 87 of hearts in middle position. SB called. Headsup. Preflop pot about 50.both players got $500 He is not a bad player.Tight-aggressive.

Flop A 9 T rainbow.  He checked. I bet 35. He called.
Turn Q. He checked again. I bet 90. He called instantly. There is a chance for flush now. I noticed on the flop he made a silent call. On the turn, he said I call really loud and said it right to my face. Basically, he is telling me I am not scared. lol That is kinda his hollywooding. two same actions with contradicts expression. that calms me down a bit. if he make another silent call or painful looking call, i might be really scared.
River 2 He checked. I fired another 190 after 10s thinking. He asked right away how much money do I have left?
Time to bh!!!

On the turn, I have to give him an ace. I believe he will give me an ace at least. But he has ace what or sth better? Let’s guess.
a.        A x(small kicker) ok to call but very low chance to raise. A x(bigger kicker) might raise but no big chance.
b.        Two pair or better, high chance of raising with such a big draw on the turn. There are still chances that he is fishing me.

So i put him most likely on ace x not two pair or set.

OK. I fired 190 on the river. As a good player, he asked a question that he surely knows the answer for. Obviously, he is fishing for info. ak,aj or Two pair or set can make instant or short timed thinking call. Or longtime tanked call or shove. (i really dunt think he will come to me with a question like this in short time thinking. he probably would do it after his own hands play recap.) What hand he holds needs info fishing? Ace with a decent or bad kicker. He wants more info to justify his call. He wants to know how confident I am to make this bet.

Knowing all those, I counted my chips by pushing both piles to the front(give him the impression I am committed and not hesitate to call his allin) and said firmly “I have 168 behind” with no happy or sad expression. Be careful, never use the word “about or rougly”. That sounds weak.

After he got my answer, he said “u might have a better kicker. I fold” after some thinking.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
2#
youngtercel 发表于 2011-1-26 13:11:56 | 只看该作者
He should raise the flop.

otherwise why play Ax at all?
3#
yacaimei 发表于 2011-1-27 12:35:07 | 只看该作者
when he instant call and said "I call"really loud, chances are he doesn't want to see another big bet on the river.
4#
yacaimei 发表于 2011-1-27 12:38:02 | 只看该作者
回复 2# youngtercel

raise with Ax fold out all the wrose hand and get called by better. of course it might protect his hand better against some draw, but also run the risk of get reraised semi-bluff.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 15:37 , Processed in 0.040713 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.