扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: David Chiu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

这手牌是否打错了?

[复制链接]
1#
windstormm 发表于 2010-6-21 22:17:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 windstormm 于 2010-6-21 22:21 编辑
昨天在Pot Limit Holdem/Omaha的比赛中,当时还剩下十三个人,其中有一手牌到现在还在我的脑子里不停的斗争。虽然比赛已经结束了,我也累的要命,然而,还是难以入睡,并不是因为拿不到冠军,而是因为这一手牌一直困扰着我。我知道城里高手众多,希望大家可以帮个忙,解答我这个疑问,让我能够好好的安睡。先谢了!

这手牌的过程是这样的:
Game:Pot Limit Holdem
Level:4000-8000
Chip Count:他大概有315,000  我的是450,000
Position:他是UTG的位置  我在Button

他加注到24,000,我的牌是Ad Qd,我选择了平跟,而不是再加注。因为是关键时刻,各个牌手都非常小心处理每一手牌,也包括Phil Ivey在内。
Flop:Ah Ks 8d

他在Flop bets 52,000  我跟注。

Turn是Qh 我中了两对,他Check,我当时在想,第一,不可能给他一张Free Card?因为Pot里已经有164,000的筹码了,如果就这样拿下这个Pot也挺好的了。第二,测试他的牌力,所以我Bet115,000,结果是,他Check-Raise All-in,就十二万多。但是,经过几分钟的考虑后,我选择了放弃。

这把牌对我的Stack伤害很大,这就是为什么我睡不着的原因。

谢谢david分享这手牌。 我也想谈谈我的看法。 希望david能指出我的错误之处。。
我觉得这牌最大的问题是utg 的range 比david 的range 大很多。 he can have AA KK QQ JJ 1010 AK KQ AJ KJ. Unless he is very tight, I think it is safe to put all of these hands in his range especially when it is short handed game with 13 people left.  而david 的range is relatively tighter( i mean smaller range not better range), because he lost some of the top end hands like AA KK or even QQ AK in his range after flat preflop.  为十么我们要看range, because how utg percieves david's hand is directly related to how much % of bluff/semibluff hand he can have to check raise david on turn.

如果utg 觉得david is relatively weak, he could have some semibluff hands in his check shove turn range, like AJ KJ JJ 1010 because he can use his fold equity for his gut shot straight draw.  I think david is probably right utg have a better hand more often than semibluff, so the lay down is fine. However, because he can have a wide range of semibluff range, I do think we should not bet turn for information. It is simply too expensive to invest 1/4th of stack for it when the information you got might be wrong (when you fold to a worse hand, i would consider you got wrong information from your betting).  This hand simply gets no value from any hand. The only hand david might get value is KQ which could well be in his check shove range(because he really can't check call anymore with the stack size). This just adds more hands that we could fold to check shove wrongly.  

So i feel it is better to check back turn here. Risking maximum 4 outs is ok to induce enough bluff on river to make it worthwhile. At the same time, David could safely value bet river when utg check to him again or check call river to see a showdown. The fact that this is pot limit is even better, because utg can not even shove river.  being able to see a showdown with similar cost of chips at least can make david sleep better.. ^_^

我从来没和高手打过, 不过这是我的看法。。 请david 指正。。
2#
windstormm 发表于 2010-6-22 04:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
I have talked to Justin Smith and Durrrr about that hand,I will post their thoughts when I have mor ...
David Chiu 发表于 2010-6-22 03:15

Can't wait to see the pro's insight!  Thanks David!        Now  技术专版 is more like  技术专版 finally!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:31 , Processed in 0.051360 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.